It’s Max A. Moose again.
Believe it or not, the folks here at Conservation Minnesota finally were able to locate a keyboard that is ergonomically designed especially for moose. It was being sold by a retailer in Canada (go figure) and it just arrived, so I am excited to mention a few things I forgot to bring up in my earlier message.
With the money you donate to us on Give to the Max day, Conservation Minnesota has a whole bunch of really exciting plans.
- Protecting and restoring moose water recreation areas (our clean lakes and rivers),
- Removing toxic chemicals, like formaldehyde and bisphenol-A, from products for humans,
- Reducing our dependence on dirty coal energy, so that our air stays clean and my lake has less mercury,
- Securing research and funding to combat Aquatic Invasive Species, and
- Helping Minnesotans reduce waste and increase recycling to protect our amazing wildlife habitat (which I find both beautiful and delicious).
Well. That’s it for now. I snuck into the office tonight to remind you about Give to the Max Day, but I also got a bit hungry and foraged a bit excessively on the office plants, and now I feel I need to have them replaced before anyone shows up here later this morning.
Anyone know where a moose can buy a whole truckload of ficus plants at 2:17 in the morning?
Thanks so much,