Skip to main content
What We Do
Our Areas of Work
Waste & Toxics
Created with Sketch.
Climate & Energy
News & Insights
Energy Efficiency with the ECO Act
Clean Cars Minnesota
Clean Energy First
Banning Toxic TCE
MN Legislator Votes
MN Conservation Budgets
Ways to Give
Take the Survey
Take the Survey
Our goal is to protect the Minnesota you love by tackling our state's most important conservation problems. To succeed at our mission, we need to understand what issues are most important to you. The questions below include specific initiatives likely to be debated by your state legislators this year.
In two minutes you can make a big difference by completing this one page survey.
1. Do you support a state goal to receive 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2050?
2. Do you support phasing out the use of lead in ammunition and fishing tackle to protect the health of both wildlife and humans?
3. Do you support strategies like increasing habitat and decreasing pesticide use to protect pollinators needed for healthy ecosystem and agriculture production?
4. When utilities need to add or replace power generation, do you support requiring them to choose clean energy technologies like wind and solar every time it is reliable and affordable?
5. Do you support the Governor's Clean Cars Minnesota initiative to reduce climate pollution by increasing fuel efficiency and the number of electric vehicles available?
6. Which is the MOST important to you?
Protecting the quality of our water
Combating the spread of aquatic invasive species
Preventing pollution from new sulfide mines
Preventing climate pollution and increasing clean energy
Protecting Legacy Amendment funds
Reducing waste and plastic pollution
Protecting children from toxic chemicals
Preserving habitat for fish and wildlife
Investing in transportation systems
Improving parks, trails, and wilderness
Please enter your contact information:
Yes, I would like to receive email updates from Conservation Minnesota!
Address Line 1
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands